Remanufactured Thermwood 5 Axis CNC Router
Model: Cartesian 5
Condition: Remanufactured to like new condition (in progress)
Voltage: 480 VAC / 3 phase / 60HZ
Location: LaFayette, GA
This Thermwood Cartesian 5 is a five-axis cnc router with twin 5’x5′ cutting tables and a dual-ended 7.5 horsepower cutting spindle. The cutting area can be up to 5′ in the Y axis and 10′ in the X axis when both tables are slaved together.
This machine is perfect for precision cnc operations at high speed. Applications include mold making, routing, trimming, milling and more.
- Dual 5’x5′ Tables which can be slaved together to work as a 5 x 10 table or operated independently.
- Thermwood 91000 Supercontrol
- AC servo motors and drives
- 7.5HP high-frequency cutting spindle
- Aluminum table decks
- Sturdy steel-frame construction
This machine is in the process of being remanufactured. This process includes:
– reconditioning of ball screws and ball nuts
– reconditioning and/or replacement of bearing blocks
– new servo motors and drives
– new cnc control
– new control cabinet
– new 5 HP automatic toolchanging spindle