Gerber Advantage Router
Model: Advantage Router
Condition: Refurbished / Excellent
Voltage: 240 VAC / 3 ph / 60 Hz
Location: LaFayette, GA
This large-format Gerber Advantage Router is a machine of high build quality. Gerber Scientific Products built this machine to last. It has a large cutting area for processing sheet goods, which means it is perfect for plastics fabrication.
Drastically-Improved Cut Quality
From the factory, these machines would only cut at a rate of 125 inches per minute. They were slow, but smooth-cutting.
CNC Experts has upgraded the gearboxes on this cnc system to virtually eliminate backlash of the previous design and increase rapid transit speed to 1200 inches per minute and cut speeds of up to 650 inches per minute (depending on material properties and type of tooling being used).
- Large T-Slot clamping and vacuum table
- 7 HP Perske high-frequency spindle
- 5 HP Vacuum hold-down system
- CNC Experts HSHD microstepper drive system
- 1200 IPM rapid transit speed, up to 650 IPM cutting speed
- Modular, cast-aluminum table construction allows the machine to be disassembled, carried through a doorway, then re-assembled
- Smooth motion with high cut quality, great for plastics fabrication and many other uses
- Includes computer and PC-based cnc controller